Saturday, February 27, 2016
6:30 am – 9:00 am
- Breakfast at Habitat Suites: Those of you staying at the HOT Rally sponsored hotel can enjoy complimentary full breakfast buffet.
At LA Fitness, 2020 W. Anderson Lane, 78757
10:00 am – 4:00pm
- FrankenBike Swap meet: Located in the LA Fitness parking lot, next to rodeo Location. FrankenBike is a regional bicycle swap meet that is open to the public and will be running throughout the day.
11:00 am – 2:00pm
- Recumbent University (Bent U): We’ll have classes inside the LA Fitness on a multitude of topics essential to owning, operating, and enjoying your recumbent bikes and trikes. You won’t get any actual credit hours, just the personal satisfaction of learning more about your ‘bent and how to most effectively use it for your purposes!
2:00pm – 2:30pm
- Lunch: Provided by our friends at Thundercloud Subs and included in the price of your registration. Remember to have your lawn chairs handy: we try to have enough chairs available but sometimes that’s not possible in all meeting areas.
- Raffle Prizes: During lunch, we will have our raffle drawing! Each registration includes one raffle ticket, but you can purchase additional tickets for a better chance to win the latest and greatest recumbent equipment and apparel!
2:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Rodeo: Bikes, trikes, and tandems will compete in Pole Bending, Barrel Racing, and Speed Race events! The rodeo is STRICTLY for fun — but we DO give the fastest finisher in each event a neat trophy! Have cowbells, megaphones, noise makers? BRING THEM TO THE RODEO!!!!