What do you need to bring to the HOT Recumbent Rally & Rodeo? I’m so glad you asked! We’ve put together this packing checklist for you: comment here if you think of something we missed!
- Your signed Waiver Form! Every attendee must turn in a Waiver Form to receive their event packet.
- Maps: Print them if you need hard copies. Otherwise you can always access GPS coordinates and linked maps from your smartphone.
- Pot-luck snack for Friday’s Laid Back Social at Easy Street.
- Your favorite bike / trike / tandem.
- Your HELMET! Safety first!
- Ride and lounge clothing: check the weather and choose wisely!
- Ride nutrition: water bottle / CamelBak, sports drink, and snacks for our UNSUPPORTED rides: Veloway on Friday, Rodeo on Saturday, and Sunday roll of your choice.
- Sunblock and / or umbrella for outdoor activities.
- Camera for preserving all your fun times with new friends. Don’t forget to share on Facebook or email your photos to our webmaster!
- Lawn chairs: just keep them in your car for various group events throughout the weekend.
- Cowbell / Noise Maker for Saturday’s Rodeo and Hot Shot Race.
- Money for extra Raffle Tickets: support ARFA and win some really great prizes from our sponsors!!
- Shopping list and funds to use your Easy Street coupons: see Registration page for details.